The Ultimate Summer Playlist

Hi my dear readers,

I have decided to share the gift of music with you. The following playlist has been created and is curated by yours truly. It contains a mix of older songs (ok, not like, THAT old, but old in music terms), and brand-new songs! Many different genres are represented, so there will be something for everyone. And maybe you'll discover some new songs and genres in the process!

Bring it with you to the beach, for chilling in a park, or anywhere you want really;)

I will be actively adding new songs throughout the summer, so follow the playlist and have fresh music all season long!

If anyone has a suggestion for a song I should add, shoot me a message and I'll see what I can do for you!

Want more entertaining content like this summer playlist?

The Playlist

Helene is a lifestyle blogger whose goal is to inspire others to live their life to the fullest. She loves dancing, and she would love to see as much of the world as possible!

1. Loving this post! I like to listen to all sorts of music and some of these are amazing, definitely a few favourites!

Tiffany x http://www.foodandotherloves.co.uk

August 24, 2017

Thank you! I actually listen to this playlist at work a lot, when I need to feel summery. 😛 Gald you like the tunes!

2. Zainab
    August 24, 2017

Haha was an awesome summery list! I’ve been guilty of playing Despacito on loop at least a couple of times this summer though…

August 24, 2017

Yes, there was quite a Despacito craze here in Spain as well! But that seems to be over now:) I’ll probably be listening to the song until well into winter though haha!

3. jadefnewman
    August 24, 2017

Love this! It’s got songs I love and ones I’ve never heard of before, will have to give them a listen xx

August 24, 2017

I’m happy you’re discovering new songs!:) I hope they bring you some summer spirit!!

4. In and Out of Vegas
    August 24, 2017

YAY!!! I wasn’t expecting to read this as a blog. I bookmarked this for later. Need some travel music. Leaving for NY on Monday. Saw some great songs on your playlist, I actually just might download the whole thing. Thanks!

August 24, 2017

Perfect, that was the purpose of it:) I’m so glad you liked it!! If you have any suggestions, I can add them in Spotify. Have fun in NY!!

5. elenasts
    August 25, 2017

I love Shakira. I forgot her songs for a while but this was a great reminder to put her songs on repeat again.

August 25, 2017

Absolutely! I find it amazing how she just keeps bringing out great music, and manages to reinvent herself every time! It’s very danceable, so it’s my jam;)

6. lola
    August 30, 2017

You got some pretty sweet playlist here girl! Loving some of those tunes – I’d even forgotten about some like Waves and Lean On! x Lola Mia // http://www.lolitabonita.co.uk

August 30, 2017

Thank you!! Some of these are blasts from the past (I exaggerate, they’re at most 5 years old haha)? check out the playlist on Spotify, I’ve been updating it with new songs??