Hi there lovely people!
We have Laura on HC Humanize today, who is a different type of blogger: her blog is about lifestyle, blogging, and DOGS!! How amazing is that? I absolutely love this combination, because everyone loves dogs, and especially puppies, right? Take a look!
About Laura and her Blog
- When did you start blogging and why?
I literally started on July 2017. The main reason is: I want to write, always loved to do that and it would be great if I could earn some money to purchase dog food and help more around the house 😀
- What topics does your blog cover?
My blog covers lifestyle topics (things that have worked for me and I hope work for someone else), travelling - we don't do that very often but when we do, we go full on-a-budget tourists and organization. Trying to handle a 9-5 job, 5 dogs, cleaning a house and maintaining a blog have proven to be quite difficult.
- Do you have any pets and if so, describe them!
I do! I have 5 ? The names are: Luna, Zuma, Motu, Melquis and Nina. Adorable little girls, all have been adopted and are a mess! Reckless and excited a 95% of the day. Uber energetic and 2 walks a day are sometimes not enough to keep them at ease haha
- How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
Passionate, Reckless and Stubborn hahaha
- What’s your all-time favourite quote?
No apologies, No regrets - Brian Kinney (Queer As Folk)
About Laura's Lifestyle
- How would you describe your lifestyle?
My lifestyle is not adventurous, not in physical life, as much as I'd like. It's filled with books and fantasy worlds in my head and my pen (computer, really) hahaha and a lot of funny occurrences with the girls (dogs), tons of learning as well! I'm new at living outside of the wings of my mother, living with my boyfriend, a roommate and the girls, working in a job I don't particularly like and juggling the learning curve of blogging. I'm actually liking all the creative part of it and I hate the fact that it takes me SO long to create a single post. But, life's good (: I LOVE travelling and we travel to SF at least once a year and different places from Guatemala when we have a long weekend. I'm meant to upload all those pictures but I believe that comes after the posts I already have plan.
- If you could change one thing about your lifestyle, what would it be?
I wouldn't really change anything. I'm actually working towards what I want to change, which is my job/income source but nothing else.
- What was the happiest day in your life, and what did you do that day?
Wow, this is a tough one. I must admit I have too many to chose, but one would be the proud face from my mother when I told her that I wanted to have my own business - I was still brainstorming what I wanted and how I'd get it. It was back in June 2017 and it's the first time I've actually said I wanted to do something as important and kept at it, despite everything.
- What are 3 essential items you have to have in your handbag when you leave the house?
My 3 essentials are:
- Carry-On Bullet Journal
- Do you wear makeup, and if so, what are your makeup essentials?
I don't wear a lot of makeup given that I have rosacea but I do have my essentials that help with my skin condition which are:
- Isis Parma AquaRuboril Gentle Micelle Solution
- ésika Natural Care Moisturizing Facial Cream
- Prosacea Medicated Rosacea Gel
- Isis Pharma Ruboril 50+ Expert Anti-Redness
- L'bel CC Cream Perfecting Moisturizing Facial Cream SPF 35
- ésika Triple Action Max Eye Contour Cream
- lipice Soft lip balm
- ésika Liquid Felt Tip Eyeliner in Black
- Colors Eye Liner White
- Studio Look Gel Eyeliner Intense Color in Black
- Cyºzone Malice Red lipstick and Berry lipstick
- L'bel Effet Parfait specialized eye lashes treatment AM/PM
- ésika Kohl Eyeliner with Smudger
- ésika Urban Chic Twelve Shadows Palette
Given, I don't use all of these everyday - I do use it very often 😀