Hi food lovers!
I adapted this recipe from BBC Goodfood. I firmly believe that one day, I’ll be inventing my own. But until then, you’ll see plenty of adaptations, which you’ll hopefully still enjoy! I tried to simplify the recipe so that it would be quicker to make.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
- 300g quinoa
- 12 asparagus tips
- 1 medium cucumber, chopped into cubes
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped into chunks
For the dressing:
- 200g greek yogurt, unflavored
- a handful of mint leaves, finely chopped
- parsley, chopped
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tbsp sweet paprika powder
- 1 tbsp chives
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Cook quinoa according to instructions, then leave to cool. Cook asparagus tips for 1 minute and leave to cool as well.
- In the meantime, make the dressing by mixing the greek yogurt, lemon juice, paprika, garlic, and herbs. Salt and pepper to taste. Chill for extra freshness.
- In a large bowl, combine quinoa, asparagus, cucumber, avocado, and spring onion.
- Drizzle dressing on top.
Join the HC Lifestyle community!
Tired of searching for the latest food, travel, and fitness guides and trends online? Get it straight to your inbox! And so much more… No spam, I promise!